P1. MEISTER Replication, Market Uptake and Deployment Handbook
Toolset that relies on –and gives access to- project results, including the BMs, how to use the technological solutions (P2, 3, 4 & 5), the practical results coming from the BMs validation at the project sites, and the supporting legal, administrative and financial tools to help upscale and deploy all the above.
P2. MEISTER Intelligent Billing & Roaming Platform
→B2B services establishing connections between different EVSE operators, e-mobility providers and the platform.
→ Enable customers of all existing e-mobility service providers to have access to EVSEs, wherever EVSE is located, whichever EV the customer uses, whoever operates the charging point and whoever supplies the charging service and electricity.
→ Adoption of standards and protocols for roaming.
P3. MEISTER Integrated Real-Time Information & Booking Services
- Smart phone app for individual EV drivers
- Mobility display for housing services
- Application for urban logistics companies
- Smart e-mobility dashboard for the city management
- Backend (integrated services)
- Combined smart parking and charging
- Monitoring and information about publicly-accessible EVSE
- Searching and routing to EVSE
- Booking of parking slots and charging stations
- Real time information of the status of mobility and transport options
P4. MEISTER European eMobility Expertise Centre (EeMEC) and eSUMPS knowledge base
- Technical, legal and financial support centre aimed at facilitating the transferability of best practices from MEISTER pilot sites to other cities.
- Facilitates engineering and consultancy companies to offer its services to local governments in the urban planning and SUMPs process.
eSUMPs knowledge base
- provides means to discover solutions to e-mobility implementation that have been solved, which could be successfully applied to other cities.
- Based on e-mobility services collected information, later adapted and structured in a knowledge database for learning purposes.
P5. MEISTER Smart Charging and Storage Platform
- Allows vehicle-sharing companies and e-fleet managers to optimize the activities related with the smart charging and discharging of the EVs.
- Makes it possible to use EVs as dynamic distributed storage devices, feeding electricity stored in their batteries back into the local electric grid when needed (V2G supply).
Key Functionalities include:
EVSE booking, user’s authentication, respect of user´s preferences and constraints, charging session scheduling (considering different types of charging: on-demand, smart charging, smart charging with V2G) …